Cal Jam Festival is a fully accessible event, and we are dedicated to continually improving our efforts to ensure you have access to all the festival amenities. We welcome and encourage all feedback and suggestions from our patrons. The following explains the services provided this year. For any accessibility-related questions and/or needs please email email@example.com. We will do our best to help you have an awesome experience at Cal Jam Festival! Parking: A separate ADA lot will be available for patrons with valid handicap placards, plates and/or permits, as well as the applicable proof that it belongs to them. Please follow signage or ask staff upon entering the festival how to access this lot. *Please note that it is against the law to park in an accessible parking space without the required ADA credentials or to fraudulently use someone else’s in order to gain access to ADA parking spots.* Accessible Camping:
- Preferred camping locations are available for those with accessibility needs. Campsites include close access to paths, entrances, exits, shuttles, accessible restrooms, and accessible showers.
- Accessible camping spots are available on a first come, first served basis. Please register for camping and then contact us with the transaction number found in your confirmation email in advance to reserve your spot. Registering helps us prepare for your group and plan our accessible camping area. Limited spots will be available to unregistered guests onsite but are not guaranteed. You will need a verified ADA placard or license plate to enter the accessible camping area. The person to whom the placard or plate is issued to must be present in the vehicle, as a driver or passenger. As part of gaining access to accessible camping, identification will be checked to ensure legitimate use.
- All service animals must remain by the handler’s side at all times and must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices. In that case, the individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective controls.
- Service animals must be housebroken and should use the service animal relief area provided in Accessible Camping.
- Anyone bringing an animal will be responsible for and liable for any damage or injury caused by the animal.
- Accessible Restrooms will be available throughout the venue and will be located at all restroom banks. Access Maps will be available show these locations.
- ATM’s and Concessions are fully accessible and located throughout the venue. If assistance is required please confer with a festival staff member.
- First Aid: We have several First Aid locations that are noted on the festival maps. Professional medical staff can help you with your medical needs at these locations.
- Special Dietary Needs: Cal Jam Festival will have food vendors that provide gluten-free options. For those with special dietary needs beyond the festival food service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.