GENERAL CAMPING FAQS:How big is a campsite?
Each Tent Camping spot is 10’ x 10’
Each Car Camping spot is 10’ x 30’
Each RV Campsite is 15’ x 45’
One Camping Pass = One Campsite.
Tent Campsites accommodate up to 4 campers. Your tent and belongings must fit inside your Campsite.
Car and RV Campsites accommodate up to 6 campers. Your vehicle, tent and belongings must ALL fit inside your Campsite. THIS INCLUDES VEHICLES HAULING AN RV.
You cannot drop your trailer leave and re-enter post show to retrieve it. If the trailer + VEHICLE is too large for the site purchased then you will not be allowed to camp.
Absolutely no car movement will be permitted unless you are leaving the event permanently outside of noted lockdown hours.
We recommend that you and your friends conduct a test campout before you head to the fest to be sure your tent and belongings fit on your Campsite. We support you!I want to camp by my friends, can I save them a spot?
No saving spots or Campsites! f you want to camp with your friends you must arrive together. Campsites are are first come, first serve and assigned upon arrival, so you and your friends need to show up together to camp next to each other!I’m camping, can I go into town for the day with my vehicle?
NOHow does Camping work?
1. Purchase your FESTIVAL TICKET (everyone is required to have their own Festival Ticket) 2. Once you have decided to camp, you will now need to purchase a Camping Pass. No walk-up camping purchase available; camping must be purchased in advance. Tent campsites can accommodate up to 4 people. Car and RV campsites can accommodate up to 6 people. Only one person in your group will need to purchase a Camping Pass. Everyone, including yourself, will need to purchase a Festival Ticket. Each camping pass will come with 4 or 6 wristbands for your campsite. You will distribute to your group. No more than 4 people per Tent Camping will be allowed. No more than 6 people per Car Camping spot and RV spot will be allowed.PLEASE KEEP IN MIND:
Tent, Car and RV Camping Wristbands will not be honored without a corresponding Campsite and festival ticket. Car and RV Placards will not be honored unless associated with a vehicle and a festival ticket.
ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT/ GUARDIAN OVER THE AGE OF 25. THIS IS BOTH FOR CAMPING AND THE FESTIVAL SITE.Can I buy my Festival Ticket during the Early Bird and my Camping Pass later?
Yes, you can buy a Camping Pass at a later date; however, if you choose to do this – you will pay for shipping twice (once for your Festival Ticket and then again for your Camping Pass).
Camping is only available while supplies last.Does everyone camping on my campsite need to arrive together?
Yes, you’ll need to show up with the people you are camping with and all enter the campgrounds together. You may have to meet up elsewhere to drive in together, but everyone camping on your campsite needs to arrive together.My camping group is arriving in two vehicles – where does the companion car park?
It must go into the Auxiliary lot and cannot enter the campgrounds. One vehicle per camping space.Are there assigned camping spots?
Campsites are are first come, first serve and assigned upon arrival.Can I drive in and out of camping once I’ve entered the camp grounds?
Once you are parked in a camping spot, you may not move your vehicle for the duration of the festival. This is for your safety and the safety of your neighbors. If you need to leave early and do not plan on returning to the festival, please let security know so that they can help direct you out safely. Your car will not be admitted back in the camping area once it exits. You will not be allowed to exit during lock down hours.I live in the United States – How do I receive my Camping Wristbands?
The purchasers of the camping spot will receive all wristbands in the mail (to be distributed to your group. Please remember, tent camping comes with 4 wristbands and Car and RV camping come with 6. If you have more campers in your group, then wristbands, you will need to purchase an additional Camping Pass.I live outside the United States – How do I receive my Camping Wristbands?
International purchasers will need to pick up their camping wristbands at the Box Office on site. Please remember, tent camping comes with 4 wristbands and Car and RV camping come with 6. If you have more campers in your group, then wristbands, you will need to purchase an additional Camping Pass.What happens after I receive everything in the mail?
READ YOUR PACKET THOROUGHLY!!!
Bring everything in the packet with you! Put on your CAMPING wristband(s), place your camping car sticker on the driver’s side top INSIDE your windshield and don’t forget your FESTIVAL Tickets. Once you arrive at Cal Jam 18, the signs and staff will direct you to the campgrounds.Do I have to buy a Parking Pass?
No – Camping packages include space for ONE car or RV within a campsite. Every vehicle entering our campgrounds MUST have a camping placard. Secondary vehicles will not be allowed to enter the campgrounds but there will be auxiliary parking. Tent camping does not provide parking for a vehicle on festival grounds or adjacent lots.How do I know where to park at the festival?
Upon your arrival you will be directed to the appropriate parking area by our parking staff. There will also be plenty of signs directing you on where to go to park.What facilities and attractions will be in the campgrounds? All campers will have access to the following:
- Showers Hours: Fri 6PM – 12AM | Sat 7AM – 8PM | Sun 6AM – 12PM
- Hand-washing Stations
- Water Refill Stations for Water Bottle Refilling Only (No RV Water)
- Daily trash / recycling collection
- General Store
- Charging stations for cell phones
- Food & Beverage Vendors
- Water Park (Exclusive to Campers) Hours: Fri 1PM – 5PM | Sat 11AM -5PM
- Outdoor Movie Theater (Exclusive to Campers) | Movie times & titles to be confirmed closer to festival date please check the website for further details.
Yes, but only on a camp stove using a small propane canister (such as Coleman 16.4 oz propane canister). No campfires or larger propane or other fuel tanks will be allowed.
What do I do with our trash at our Campsite?
We will have trash cans and recycling bins in each campground for your use. They will be emptied every day!Will there be ATM’s in the camp grounds?
Yes, there will be ATM’s located by the general store.Campground General Store will be open:
Friday, Oct. 5th – 12:30pm-1am
Saturday, Oct. 6th – 8am-1am
Sunday, Oct. 7th – Closed
- All Campers must have festival tickets, camping wristbands and appropriate vehicle pass to gain entry to the campgrounds.
- All vehicles are subject to search upon arrival, No Vehicle Re-Entry! Surrendered items are considered forfeited on entry. No items will be returned.
- Absolutely no car movement will be permitted unless you are leaving the event permanently.
- Pop-up campers trailers and converted buses or vehicles require the purchase of an RV package.
- Each patron must be 21 to drink alcohol within the campground area. If you enter the campground with beer or wine, your government issued ID will be checked to verify you are 21+ years of age. The San Bernardino Sheriff’s Dept. will frequently enter the campgrounds and ID campers drinking alcohol at random. If you are underage and are caught illegally consuming an alcoholic beverage, you run the risk of receiving a citation or even being arrested. Carry your government issued identification AT ALL TIMES.
- NO parking in fire lanes. You will be towed.
- Selling or buying of drugs, including marijuana and prescription drugs, is strictly prohibited.
- Possession of illegal drugs is strictly prohibited.
- Quiet Time Rules.
- The venue/promoter are not responsible for any materials misplaced, lost or stolen. It is recommended that you do not bring valuable items. If you do bring valuable items, please lock them in your car. Do not leave valuable items in your tent.
THERE WILL BE A VEHICLE LOCKDOWN IN THE CAL JAM 18 CAMPGROUNDS SATURDAY NIGHT BEGINNING AT 10:00PM UNTIL APPROXIMATELY 2:00AM. NO VEHICLES WILL ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE CAMPGROUNDS DURING THIS TIME WHILE WE ALLOW PEDESTRIANS TO EXIT THE VENUE.
THIS ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH OUR STAFF. WE’LL DO OUR BEST TO GET YOU OUT AT SOON AS POSSIBLE.THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT ALLOWED INSIDE THE CAMPGROUNDS: PROHIBITED ITEMS:
- ABSOLUTELY NO GLASS Containers of any size (this includes your alcohol containers)
- NO weapons of any kind
- NO drug paraphernalia or drugs
- NO metal tools including hammers, mallets etc.
- NO metal tent stakes (plastic tent stakes allowed only)
- NO animals will be allowed in the campgrounds (except service animals). Entry will be denied.
- NO fireworks, paper lanterns or any type of explosives
- NO unauthorized vending of any kind is allowed.
- NO drones (with or without cameras) or any unmanned flying vehicle
- NO box trucks, cube trucks, utility type trailers, ATV’s, Golf Carts, Dirt Bikes, mopeds or other motorized vehicles will not be permitted on site.
- NO campfires of any kind will be permitted; this includes propane fireplaces.
- NO BBQ propane tanks, grills or charcoal grills. ONLY small propane bottle type cooktops / stove are approved (using propane containers of 16.4 oz or smaller).
- NO external generators
- NO amplified sound musical equipment
- NO squirt guns / water toys
- NO tiki torches
- NO tanks of compressed air, helium, nitrous
- NO balloons
- NO hoverboards or motorized scooters
- NO slip-n-slides
- NO cameras with detachable lens
- NO laser pointers
Campers in possession of prohibited items may be expelled from the grounds, or reported to the appropriate authorities, at the organizer’s discretion. Prohibited items may be confiscated and will not be returned.****LIST SUBJECT TO CHANGE****
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE ALLOWED INSIDE THE CAMPGROUNDS:APPROVED ITEMS
- 2 cases of beer/ boxed wine per vehicle (No Glass)
- Tent / sleeping bag
- Bug spray
- Sunscreen/sunglasses/hat for shade
- Plastic trash bags
- Extra toilet paper
- Acoustic musical equipment (No bongos after midnight!)
- Rubber mallet for tent stakes
- Portable electric or battery powered lantern or flashlight with extra batteries
- A flag to identify your campsite (no metal but METAL)
- A small luggage lock for your tent (please don’t bring any valuables – if you must, keep them locked in your vehicle out of view)
- Ear plugs
- First Aid Kit
- A camera (professional cameras with detachable lenses are NOT allowed)
- Water / Ice
- Food / Coolers
- Small propane cooking stove/propane grill (using propane containers of 16.4 oz or smaller)
- Lawn chairs
- GOOD TIMES
Still have questions about camping? Email here: firstname.lastname@example.org